We enjoy an enviable relationship with our sub-contractors and suppliers.
By treating them fairly and helping them whenever possible, we benefit from a reciprocal improvement in service, and consequently our projects benefit as a result.
To be considered to be added to our supply chain, please complete the questionnaire below. Please return your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your introduction to our supply chain will give you access to a number of tendered and development led opportunities, as well as work on the following framework’s and DPS procurement portals:
- Homes England – DPS (Midlands, South West and South East regions)
- University of Warwick – Lot 1 (£0 – £2 million) and Lot 2 (£2 million – £10 million) Capital Programme Framework
- University of Worcester – Medium Construction Works Framework (£300k – £10 million)
- University of Leicester – Minor Works Framework – Band 3 (£1 million – £2.5 million)
- Aston University – Estates Framework
- Lidl Contractors Framework
- Places for People DPS
- EEM & Westworks Construction & Development DPS