EMAIL – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Emails and any attachments to them sent from addresses with the domain name deeley.com contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient(s). If you are not a direct recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received the e-mail by mistake and delete the e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Deeley Group and its subsidiaries therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
MATERIAL ORDER – TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Acceptance of this order will imply acceptance of the following conditions of sale:
- That the materials or goods shall be to the reasonable satisfaction of ourselves and/or of our employer’s appointed representative.
- That you will make good by replacement or otherwise, any defects in the materials or goods supplied, and that you will bear any expenses reasonably incurred by ourselves as a direct consequence of such defects.
- That delivery of the materials or goods to be supplied shall be commenced and completed at such times as we may reasonably direct.
- That these conditions shall, where at variance, override any of your own conditions of sale.
- That no goods shall be supplied whether by direct or indirect delivery to site or by collection by any person, in the absence of our official order number for the goods.
- That invoices charging goods at rates higher than those shown on our official order will only be passed for payment so long as the increase has first been notified to us in writing and accepted by us.
- The goods shall comply with British Standards specification, codes of practice or other written or implied standards and shall also be fully governed by the Sale of Goods Act as being suitable for the purpose of which they were designed.
- In accordance with Section 6 of the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974 we would be pleased to receive your confirmation that the article or substance to be supplied is safe and without risk to health when properly used. Also, in accordance with the above, please supply details of any tests or examinations carried out and full instructions for the safe use of the article or substance. Reference should also be made to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998. Delivery drivers will be required to comply with any local health and safety requirement as instructed.
- That invoices shall be rendered in duplicate before the 12th day of the month after delivery, otherwise they will be treated as following month invoices.
Access to and use of any part or page of www.deeley.co.uk (the “Website”) is provided by Deeley Group Limited (includes Deeley Group and its subsidiaries) on the terms below.
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Website.
If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Website. Deeley Group may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Website.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of Deeley Group or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s rights, use or enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
Copyright in these pages is owned by Deeley Group. Other than as set out below, all copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Website and all content (including all applications) located on the Website shall remain vested in Deeley Group or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. All other use is prohibited. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Copyright in any contributions you choose to make as part of any discussion forum or website community on the Website will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
Limitation of liability
The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Content and information provided by third parties other than Deeley Group is identified clearly where it appears. Although we have taken every care when putting together this Website, and have tried to make sure the information it contains is up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is all correct. Neither Deeley Group nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose and you use the Website at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Deeley Group and its group companies expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Deeley Group does not warrant that functions available on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. Neither Deeley Group nor its group companies are responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Website. Any links to third party websites from the Website are provided for convenience only and do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Deeley Group or its group companies and any use of that site by you is at your own risk. The information contained on the Website is not an invitation to invest in the shares, or any other products or services or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with Deeley Group or any other company. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. The past performance of Deeley Group or any other company referred to on the Website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested. Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Deeley Group or any other company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without notice.
User Generated Content
Content posted in any discussion forums or website communities that are part of this Website may be created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Deeley Group. Neither Deeley Group nor its group companies are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the Website.
If you wish to engage in any discussion forums that are part of this Website, you must accept the Terms and Conditions of Use – User Generated Content.