Deeley Group provides a host of opportunities for people of all ages, ethnicity and experience.
The Group is currently enjoying a period of increased activity and has set targets for growth over the next five years. To meet the growth we are looking for candidates to join the team and deliver ‘The Deeley Way’.
We also offer a limited number of opportunities each year for younger people undertaking work experience, or for under-graduates and graduates who are keen to pursue a career in the construction industry or property development sector.
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is the Deeley Group’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.
"Deeley are an honest and trustworthy organisation. They strive to make themselves a better place to work in and for.”
Any enquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To deliver the estimating services within Deeley Construction and meet the core
• To prepare a projected net cost model for proposed building projects
• To manage and control the tender process through liaison with other
departments or externally resourced functions
1. To provide manager / organisation information to enable them to monitor
progress of tenders and highlighting issues which might impact on service
2. Operate defined systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective
estimating services comply with best practice and QA procedures.
3. Keep up to date with any developments in estimating systems, software and
equipment, taking a personal responsibility for self development.
4. Promote and build good working relationships with all parts of the company,
providing advice and assistance to all staff on any aspect of the estimating
function, processes and procedures
5. Proactively provide support to Deeley Construction undertaking any other
duties as identified by the Managing Director
Requirements: At least 3 years’ experience of : Estimating in a commercial contracting environment, Managing computerised estimating packages, and analysing drawings, data etc
Essential: Excellent IT skills; Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
Please see full description: Estimator – Job DescriptionApply now