Sites for affordable housing or extra care schemes of at least an acre in the areas outlined on the plan, capable of accommodating at least 30 units and up to 150 units.
Our experience and understanding of the sector have been demonstrated in this following online brochure: Deeley Affordable Living – Brochure
We are also keen for enablers in the sector to source land for us, our requirements are detailed in the following flyer: Deeley Affordable Living – Land Required (downloadable PDF version)
As we reached our 85th anniversary we’ve taken a look back at our work over recent years in the residential sector. Check out the video here.
Why work with Deeley?
- We can develop a site out for any use or mix of uses including housing (e.g. market sale, private rent and affordable), retail and industrial
- Quick decision making, approval process and response times
- Strong financial position with most transactions being undertaken from our own funding, but with established access to funding for larger projects if required
- The full end to end capability of the team to secure land and design and build a project
- A great team with wonderful expertise and experience in all of the development activities we undertake
- An established company with a track record of delivering projects over 85 years
- Full introductory fees paid on successful acquisitions
- Retention of consultants where they have introduced an opportunity and we go onto purchase the site as a result of that introduction
Typical sites include
- Former industrial sites, with residential housing abutting the site
- Greenfield sites typically smaller than the main house builders purchase
- Greenfield sites that have an element of commercial or retail on them, where the landowner wants a purchaser to buy the entire site. We develop out for all of these end uses
- Larger greenfield sites where an affordable planning permission is the only likely outcome
- Infill sites such as former pubs, former car showrooms, former care homes
- Office conversions
- Mixed use town/city centre opportunities